As Iron Sharpens Iron

An ongoing and online discussion between: an Orthodox informed Ecumaniac without a denominational home, an ordained Baptist youth pastor with an open mind, a Calvinist worship leader/seminarian with a staggering vocabulary and ability to make a point, and a cradle Catholic with a love/hate relationship to Rome.

Monday, December 27, 2004

What Shall We Do With the Homeless Catholic...

I should add one thing (this is still the "catholic" brother speaking) about my Church affiliation. One reason I haven't gone whole-hog Orthodox is because the same kind of blind acceptance of authority that I had as a Baptist is required. The Baptists were so wrong on so many things that I have a bit of residual skepticism born of being burned by people who were Really Sure of what they believed. Just thought I should say that. I'm in denominational limbo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home